In the wake of destruction that Hurricane Irene has brought to the East Coast, it is important that any clean-up and waste disposal be handled correctly. Below are some links that provide best practices regarding waste removal and recycling in the state of New Jersey.
- Never rented a rental dumpster before? Not to worry! This article by about.com can help you find the right dumpster for your needs and ensure you use a rental dumpster in the most efficient way.
- If you’ve decided to use a rental dumpster for your next big project, then effectively using your dumpster space is the next step. Check out DIY Network’s article on utilizing dumpster space for more information.
- Want to learn more about what it takes to be LEED certified? Take a look at the U.S. Green Building Council’s introduction to recycling and creating green building projects.
- Recycling isn’t just good for the environment, but it’s good for the state and pocketbooks, too. The state of New Jersey provides more information on the economic benefits of recycling.
- If you’re working on a construction project, but aren’t sure what materials can be recycled, then take a look at the EPA’s page on recycling industrial materials.
At RentDumpsters.com we are committed to keeping the state of New Jersey’s environment healthy. All eligible waste collected in our dumpsters is processed according to the LEED recycling guidelines. For peace of mind and responsible rubbish removal, contact us today and set up a dumpster rental for your commercial or residential renovation project. For more information about our services call us at (888) 772-7368.