When getting rid of waste for a project at home, it’s important to do so in an environmentally sustainable manner. Take a look at the following resources to learn some helpful tips about waste removal and recycling.
- Are you about to make a big move or just cleaning up the home? When you need to get rid of waste, take a look at these dumpster rental tips offered by Suite 101.
- Before you rent a dumpster, take a look at what Hubpages.com has to say about getting rid of waste.
- Recycling certainly does wonders for reducing landfills and pollution—take a look at some of its other benefits at How Stuff Works.
- The Environmental Protection Agency explains some of the benefits of recycling and how one can recycle a product.
- While it’s great to talk about the benefits of recycling, it’s even better to see it actually happen. KSL.com reports on Salt Lake County’s new initiative for recycling.
At RentDumpsters.com we are committed to keeping the state of New Jersey’s environment healthy. All eligible waste collected in our dumpsters is processed according to the LEED recycling guidelines. For peace of mind and responsible rubbish removal, contact us today and set up a dumpster rental for your commercial or residential renovation project. For more information about our services call us at (888) 772-7368.