When faced with a home or office renovation it is not only cost effect, but it is also a stress reliever to rent a dumpster. Trash and debris can pile up quickly and the proper disposal of waste takes time and money. For more information about how renting a dumpster can help you in your next big project, check out the links below.
- Check out the United States Green Building Council’s website for a helpful introduction to LEED and its rating systems.
- This eHow.com article can walk you through the process of maintaining a clean dumpster.
- Learn all about construction waste recycling at SustainableSources.com.
- Visit Montclair, New Jersey’s website for tips on disposing of household waste that is not suitable for a dumpster.
- Looking to carry out a much-needed office renovation project? Browse the pages of ModernOfficeIdeas.com for some inspiration.
At RentDumpsters.com we are committed to keeping the state of New Jersey’s environment healthy. All eligible waste collected in our dumpsters is processed according to the LEED recycling guidelines. For peace of mind and responsible rubbish removal, contact us today and set up a dumpster rental for your commercial or residential renovation project. For more information about our services call us at (888) 772-7368.