Head to the pages below to learn more about some common recyclable products obtained during the deconstruction of a house and the benefits of reusing these items.
- Visit EPA.gov to learn more about how recycling works, from disposal to processing and finally reuse.
- Check out NationalGeographic.com to understand how the process of recycling is improving every day.
- Learn why recycling is necessary because of overflowing landfills, risks from toxins, and monetary concerns at HowStuffWorks.com.
- In contrast with demolition, deconstructing a home nets plenty of reusable and recyclable materials that can find their way into new structures. Find out more at TheDailyGreen.com.
- Get an idea of what’s involved in a home deconstruction and what can be reused in this article from NYTimes.com.
At RentDumpsters.com we are committed to keeping the state of New Jersey’s environment and residents healthy. All eligible waste collected in our dumpsters is processed according to the LEED recycling guidelines. For peace of mind and responsible rubbish removal, contact us today and set up a dumpster rental for your commercial or residential renovation project. For more information about our services call us at (888) 772-7368.