Want to learn more about the benefits of recycling? Click on the links below, and then visit RentDumpsters.com to arrange for your dumpster rental.
- Are you looking to make recycling easier for your home or office? Here are some tips from the National Science Foundation on how to reduce waste.
- Click on this link from AboutMyPlanet.com to learn why recycling is important.
- Interested in learning more about LEED? Visit this page from the U.S. Green Building Council for information on the LEED program and ratings.
- Here’s a great page form the Natural Resources Defense Council on achieving LEED certification during your construction or remodeling project.
- Visit the Building Materials Reuse Association for information on materials recycling and deconstruction.
At RentDumpsters.com we are committed to keeping the state of New Jersey’s environment and residents healthy. All eligible waste collected in our dumpsters is processed according to the LEED recycling guidelines. For peace of mind and responsible rubbish removal, contact us today and set up a dumpster rental for your commercial or residential renovation project. For more information about our services call us at (888) 772-7368.