Renting a dumpster is a great way to clean up and start fresh after a remodeling project, construction project, or move. Learn about recycling and proper disposal of hazardous waste to make sure you do your part to protect the environment while renting a dumpster.
- Your construction cleanup project doesn’t have to harm your environmental conscience. Check out this information from HowStuffWorks.com to find out more.
- Learn what construction materials are recyclable by taking a look at this website.
- Household hazardous waste needs to be disposed of properly. Read this article from PestWorld.org for advice on disposing of hazardous waste.
- Are you wondering how you can dispose of or recycle your electronics? Learn about eCycling from the EPA.
- Learn what makes toxic and hazardous waste so dangerous and why it’s so important to properly dispose of it in this article from National Geographic.
RentDumpsters.com is a family-owned company that’s focused on practical and sustainable waste management. If you’re looking for a responsible company from which to rent a dumpster in New Jersey, we’re the one. Give us a call at (888) 772-7368 for more information.